Accessibility Statement for Langley FC
This is an accessibility statement from Langley FC.
Measures to support accessibility
Langley FC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Langley FC:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Langley FC is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Langley FC. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Langley FC:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: Kedermister Park, 190 Reddington Dr, Slough SL3 7QB
- Postal Address: Kedermister Park, 190 Reddington Dr, Slough SL3 7QB
- Twitter: @LangleyFC_
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Accessibility of Langley FC relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Langley FC assessed the accessibility of Langley FC by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 11 June 2022